Welcome, Jedi Sarith LeKit!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, you can consult our FAQ, ask a question in the Senate Hall forum, visit our official IRC channel, or leave me a message on my talk page.
Thanks for contributing to Wookieepedia! All good-faith contributions to Wookieepedia are appreciated, but we ask that you refer to our Image policy and familiarize yourself with the sourcing and licensing requirements before uploading any more images. The only uploading method supported by Wookieepedia, Special:Upload, will prompt you to enter this information. Thanks! Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 00:33, April 8, 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you for informing me. I'll be sure to check that out. Jedi Sarith LeKit (talk) 00:35, April 8, 2020 (UTC)
- Please contact me via Discord if it's not business-related. Jedi Sarith LeKit (talk) 17:13, April 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, I saw you reported it. Taken care of! Jedi Sarith LeKit (talk) 19:38, June 6, 2020 (UTC)
are you sticking to legends or canon? --Iluv80s (talk) 23:18, August 5, 2020 (UTC)
- You can't just go around editing people's talk pages on top of the incessant posts on the forum. To answer your question, I like good stories, which both Canon and Legends are full of. You need to learn that you don't have to "choose" between the two. You can just enjoy both. This obsession has gone too far, and if you go around vandalizing people's talk pages to chase after this question that doesn't even matter, you'll quickly find yourself banned from here. Jedi Sarith LeKit (talk) 23:25, August 5, 2020 (UTC)
- You’re right. I’m way too obssesed with what other people do with SW. I need to focus on what i do and find people to domit with me. its not that big of a deal. --Iluv80s (talk) 23:42, August 5, 2020 (UTC)
Over on the currently featured Is Rey a Mary Sue post, my response was deleted, and I was curious as to why.
I do know that the app glitched and added 3 or 4 duplicate posts, and I reported all of the duplicates as well as editing my only intended post to note that it was a result of the app spazzing out. If it was just a matter of a mod clicking “delete” one too many times, I totally understand and would like it added back. If it was deleted for something else, I would like to know what it was that was wrong.
i need help
can you give me the link to the rules please? thanks Paul McCartney
forgot to tell you
my signature is Paul McCartney but im iambobsofearme
Hey, you probably saw I reported some posts by the user JoeyCPotts, they're advertising for some external paycheck site, is that allowed?
- It is not. They're bots that show up every once in a while to spam. Thanks for catching them (and with such a hilarious response too). Jedi Sarith LeKit (talk) 21:16, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
- Haha, sure :) -Kyber
Edit: They've stopped for now. I'll let you know if it starts up again
- Don't bother. There's nothing wrong with "necroposting," whatever that is, and "upvote spam" isn't a thing (just clear your notifications). Use the reporting feature to notify us of off-topic commentary, which was the case and is something we deal with. Jedi Sarith LeKit (talk) 01:50, 28 May 2021 (UTC)