Jedi Wolf, welcome!
- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! — MyNz 21:15, 13 July 2006 (UTC)
Thank you, I'm happy to join.
Please do not edit comments on Talk Pages in the way you did with Talk:Sith fighter. It just makes the History of the page confusing. If you have a comment of your own, then you're welcome to add it of course. Charlii
Where does the Corporate Alliance affiliation for Mrisst come from? I noticed you added this affilation, but no additional sources. Could you please explain this? Thanks. —Silly Dan (talk) 21:11, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
Fakir Sector is controlled by the Corporate Alliance and those planets are in that very sector.
- I see. It's a little bit more speculative that I might like, though....but if there's a source explaining the Corp. Alliance controlled that entire sector with no exceptions, I guess it's OK.—Silly Dan (talk) 21:20, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
Succession boxes. Edit
Unsourced additions. Edit
Please stop adding unsourced additions to articles. I noticed that you keep putting in speculation in government infoboxes. Unless you have a source for your addition, don't add it in. Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 22:54, 5 August 2006 (UTC)
- Again, do not add things in to articles without a source to back up your claim. Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 19:00, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
Beyond Form VII Edit
- Check Hero's Guide Web Enhancement and you will see neither Sokan, Shien nor Niman (Jar'Kai) had a "number". There is only seven classic forms, from Shii-Cho to Juyo / Vaapad, beyond Form VII all other lightsaber combat forms simply has a name, but not a number. Darth Kevinmhk 02:43, 21 August 2006 (UTC)
So why was Shien considered to be form IX ?
Star Destroyer articles. Edit
Can you please stop adding ranks to character information. You keep adding things like "General Revan" or whatnot, and tbh no-one knows his true rank. So please desist from adding these. Thanks. Jasca Ducato 20:52, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
Aggressor-class destroyer Edit
Concept art on the Forces of Corruption website says that the Aggressor-class destroyer was created by Tyber Zann using a modified version of plans found in the wreckage of the Death Star. Please stop adding to the article that it is a Mandalorian design. The concept art in question can be seen by going here, then Gallery, then Concept Art. You'll need to use Windows Magnifier or some other similar program to be able to read the writing properly. -- I need a name (Complain here) 17:07, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
- If it was built by Tyber Zann, then why is it on the list of Mandalorian spaceships. Jedi Wolf 1:12, 17 October 2006 (UTC)
You know, Jedi Wolf, merges are only for articles that are about the same thing that were created independent of each other. You can't just make the article and put it up with only the merge template. -- SFH 01:54, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- Once more, please stop making useless merge articles. Just make the redirects. Kuralyov 19:10, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
Planet of OriginEdit
- Jedi Wolf, please don't add anything other than the birthworld/world of residence for a character into their userbox. For example, Jaina Solo would not be listed as Corellian/Naboo, but rather as Coruscanti (where she was born and raised). Atarumaster88 (Audience Chamber) 23:57, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
Making pages redirect Edit
- All right that is it. You have been asked repeatedly to stop making redirects with merges, and you have still failed to comply. If you do this one more time, I will block you. Understood? -- SFH 02:12, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- You're going to have to explain what's up, 'cause I don't know what you're talking about. Jedi Wolf 10:21, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
- Every time you try to make a "redirect, you use Template:mergeto. That is not how it is done. And we have been telling you that for three months. Don't tell me you haven't noticed. -- SFH 02:25, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- I just figured if Folor has any connection to Commenor, then it must be part of the Confederation as well. 6:40, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- You'll have to refresh my memory. Which ones? Jedi Wolf 12:14, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, those. I put that because they were listed in Imperial Space. Jedi Wolf 12:26, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
Please do not create pages, like Galactic Alliance Marine, which are based on speculation. While it's likely the GA had space marines, it has not been established as canon yet. - User:Graestan/sig 17:05, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- I know. But where exactly do you think the Alliance Marines and the New Republic Marines went when the Galactic Alliance was formed? Jedi Wolf 5:05, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
- It's still speculation. -LtNOWIS 22:08, 18 July 2007 (UTC)
Graphic novel Edit
Hi, you added onto the force unleashed comic page that dark horse had planned 2 graphic novels for 2008 and that the force unleashed is one. Do you have any info on the other graphic novel, or a link to when it was announced? --Jacenskylo 04:47, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
- Wha..., are you sure that I did it? Jedi Wolf 4:55, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
Alliance in Exile Edit
Hey, I see you've made the Alliance-in-exile page. I'm curious as to what it is and where it's from (as well as other users I'm sure) so you might want to quick write a paragraph or two explaining it for us - until you can write about it in depth. Aqua Unasi 23:48, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry about that. I meant to do that yesterday, I just didn't finish it fast enough. I'll get on it right away. Jedi Wolf 11:45, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- Cool thanks. I just wasn't sure if knew about that :)Aqua Unasi 00:31, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
Your edits to Gar Stazi Edit
- Doesn't it say right on the page that he's Supreme Commander? Jedi Wolf 19:38, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
Show preview Edit
Wolf, you don't have to edit a page a million times like you are doing until you get it right. Use the "Show preview" button next to the "Save page" button to see your edits before posting them. Then you can continue with more editing once you're finished with something and have it all fall under the same edit. Toprawa and Ralltiir 22:55, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
| User warning: Fanon.
Please do not add your own fan-fiction to Wookieepedia articles.
If you continue to add fanon to the site, you will be banned.Your input might be more welcome at the Star Wars Fanon Wiki.
You have been blocked from editing for disregarding previous warnings about Fanon.. To contest this block, please contact the blocking administrator with the reason you believe the block is unjustified. Greyman@wikia(Talk) 21:11, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Silly Dark Jedi articlesEdit
- If you are going to make an article that really should intrinsically belong as part of the Dark Jedi article, it will need to be more properly sourced and have a much better reason for existing than the last two. There's no need to make redundant articles. Atarumaster88 (Talk page) 21:21, 11 November 2008 (UTC)