Welcome, Kaedenvdm! Edit
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, you can consult our FAQ, ask a question in the Senate Hall forum, visit our official IRC channel, or leave me a message on my talk page.
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that per policy, we shouldn't add information to pages regarding TCW episodes until their initial US Eastern Time Zone airtime. I understand your enthusiasm to add stuff to G-G's page but per policy we must wait to prevent spoilers. Hope you understand! If you have any questions feel free to ask --Lewisr (talk) 18:44, May 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I know! I just remembered about the policy, I'm so sorry. I was about to revert it before seeing that you have done so. Sorry if I spoiled it for you or anyone else. --Kaedenvdm (talk) 18:50, May 3, 2020 (UTC)
Hey, I noticed that you reverted my contributions on G-G and CH-33P due to spoiler policy. However, the policy states that information can be added upon a television show's initial Eastern Time release (which in the case for "Victory and Death" was 12:00am edt), so the info can stay. I've seen a few people that have been confused on this issue so I just wanted to let you know, thanks. Orbitball || talk page :) 05:13, May 4, 2020 (UTC)
- Ok thanks for letting me know. Kaedenvdm (talk) 05:19, May 4, 2020 (UTC)
While all good-faith contributions to Wookieepedia are appreciated, we ask that you please refer to Wookieepedia:Images and familiarize yourself with the sourcing and licensing requirements before uploading any more images. The only uploading method supported by Wookieepedia, Special:Upload, will prompt you to enter this information. Continued violation of the image policy or falsification of any information in an upload description are considered vandalism and will likely result in a block. Thank you. --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 07:06, May 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Ok thanks for the warning. - Kaedenvdm (talk) 07.25 May 6, 2020
Hi there, just letting you know that the dates of events can't usually be sourced to the work they appear in. Your edit here, for instance, cites the Battle of Aargonar happening in 22 BBY to Heroes on Both Sides, but the actual episode doesn't explicitly state that. To properly source a date to an event, you need to fit it between two events we know the dates of (usually with the help of Star Wars: Galactic Atlas). Use the date note here as a guide.
- Ok noted, do I have to add a '[source?]' in my edit and on Mina Bonteri's husband and the Battle of Aargonar because I'm not very sure if Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that the battle takes between any events as I don't own the book. It's even harder as it was mentioned. Thanks for the warning! Kaedenvdm (talk) 08:45, June 1, 2020 (UTC)
- After looking into it, unfortunately those events can't be placed in a specific year, only between 21 and 20 BBY. You can see the reasoning on this date note, as HoBS and Hostage Crisis take place near each other. If you ever have trouble with date notes, you can check the various Featured, Good, and Comprehensive articles which usually have very rigorously sourced date notes, and you can always reach out to other users who own Galactic Atlas for help as well. RattsT (talk) 09:08, June 1, 2020 (UTC)