Something is wrong here... Nothing I've edited today has yet been revoked. This can't be good... Karohalva 01:06, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- I checked most of it and didn't find anything revocable. --Imp 01:09, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- Hurrah for me, I guess... Karohalva 01:11, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- How can I view you complete character dialogs? User:Ajeanette
- Well, they are unformatted so a familiarity with KOTOR is needed. You see, when I was extracting them I found that the game makers had lumped all dialog belonging to a character into a single block. This was then followed by all related dialog which the player could use. Bluntly, they're in the Senate Hall. Karohalva 02:59, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
Hmmm. My edit to the Republic Army article has survived the night... Perhaps I have finally made a difference. Or something... Karohalva 16:44, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- Doesn't posting all the dialogue constitute a copyright violation? -- Riffsyphon1024 22:03, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- Good point. I guess I'll just keep them for myself and stay available to cross check things for whoever asks. Karohalva 22:33, 21 February 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Don't talk to indefinitely blocked users
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 your username and permission to use it
- 4 KOTOR dialog
- 5 Stump the Gonk
- 6 Hello
- 7 ~
- 8 New articles
- 9 Invitation to a Deletion policy discussion
- 10 Bah!
- 11 Insult
- 12 Year articles
- 13 Thanks
- 14 Question on my answer(Revan Malak and the Sith)
- 15 Cookie
- 16 Hi!
- 17 Hi, man
- 18 I...Know...
- 19 I didn't relieved any thing yet!
- 20 Another one
- 21 Re: Quit whining
- 22 Cool
Don't talk to indefinitely blocked users[edit source]
- Gotcha. Just one question... How do you revert a page? Karohalva 15:33, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
Why are you uploading all those KOTOR screenshots? If you're doing it just to upload them for your gallery, you must stop. Kuralyov 16:53, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
- I am uploading them to a temporary gallery by order of Imperialles. I intend them to stay for one week and if Wookieepedians have not used them by then, I ask that they be deleted. Karohalva 16:54, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
- Hey, that's kind of a good idea. KEJ 16:55, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
your username and permission to use it[edit source]
Where did you get that username from? Is it a reference to something else, or an original creation?
Also, would you mind if I used it as an example name for a character in some fan-made stuff I intend to release on the net? Shamelessly borrowed from you. DarthMRN 09:28, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- Go ahead and use it. I invented the name for a city in a short story that has since been long dead. Someone did once tell me though that "Karohalva" meant something in Swedish... Karohalva 03:42, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
KOTOR dialog[edit source]
Hey Karohalva. Could you do me a favor and extract all instances of the word "sewer" (and the context of course) from the KOTOR dialog files? --16:16, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
- Will do. Karohalva 19:09, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
Stump the Gonk[edit source]
Hey Karo, you didn't include an "answer" tag for your HK-related question here. Don't add one now; I took out all the answer tags for obvious reasons. But find me in IRC and tell me which one it is. (Don't put it on my talk page for, again, obvious reasons.) I think I know, but perhaps you're being tricksy. Thanks, Gonk (Gonk!) 11:46, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
Hi Karohalva just wanted to say hello. And I wanted to ask if you could vote on my user page, since I dont have many votes on it yet and if you could strengthen my article or oppose it (its called "sith names" and s its on my talk page so any oppinions you could offer would be appreciated. Ryan Fett (For Mandalore!) 03:50, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
You forgot this. :-P Gotta remember the fourth tilde, man. Especially on a vote. You wouldn't want to give me the pleasure of striking your vote for lack of timestamp, would you? ;-) -- Ozzel 21:51, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
New articles[edit source]
- Will do. Believe it or not, I just learned how. Karohalva
Invitation to a Deletion policy discussion[edit source]
This is Admiral jolyon to Karohalva. I am informing you on a deletion policy on your articles on Nobu 1 2 3 and 4 which I believe that you should have a say in. The reason I want you to come is because you created these articles. User:Admiral jolyon
- No thank you. I'm waiting for marriage. Karohalva 04:07, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Year articles[edit source]
Hey Karohalva! It's really cool that you did formatting edits to a bunch of year articles recently, but I wonder why did you change the past tense to present tense in several of them. They'll eventually have to be rewritten in the past tense, anyway. Imperators II(Talk) 18:46, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Timelines, maybe. But not the Good-status year articles (in fact, ideally, no in-universe articles at all). So that tense-change looks like a waste of effort. :( Imperators II(Talk) 23:39, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
Thank You for agreeing with me on that guy's TV question!!
Question on my answer(Revan Malak and the Sith)[edit source]
I DID read the apropriate acticles, and I can get anything. Are you a vandal or something?--VideoGamePower 16:11, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- B through Z still to go. Karohalva 19:14, July 9, 2011 (UTC)
What are you doing still awake?
Hi, man[edit source]
Whacha doin' so late? 18.104.22.168 08:43, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
Tell that to someone else too! You know I feel offended when someone say "Yuck" to my idea. And I will try to be...nicer if I can... Anakin Skyobiliviator 08:06, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
I didn't relieved any thing yet![edit source]
And I don't see any of your "be polite" message on her talk page, so what can you do?