Lord Patrick, welcome!
- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Community Portal talk page or ask me on my Talk page. May the Force be with you! -- Riffsyphon1024 06:42, 16 May 2005 (UTC)
- It's an image recovered by the hackers who ...hacked SuperShadow's page. It is assumed it's him. --Imperialles 13:53, 22 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Perhaps this would make a good addition to the 'Girlfriend' section on the SuperShadow article:Edit
Then again, I doubt even Gardulla would slip that low.
- It does now. :) - Sikon 16:58, 8 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Hey Lord Patrick!! Edit
It's me, Alex. I finally made a user page on Wookiepedia. And I will probably be hanging around on Wookiepedia for sometime. So i'll see you round! May the Force be with you! -- ShadowLaguna 09:56, 29 December 2006 (NZT)
Post yer answers to my "What I Wanna Know/Rants" section here! Edit
Mmmkay? Lord Patrick 00:51, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
Revan's state of mindEdit
With regards to your recent edits referring to Revan. Revan was not amnesiac, he had had his memory wiped. There is a difference, being amnesiac is a natural thing, sometimes brought on via unnatural means (such as an accident). Revan however had his memory deliberately wiped. So could you please stop changing every mention of Revan being mind-wiped, to him being amnesiac, because it is wrong. Jasca Ducato Sith Council Sith Campaign 08:58, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
Unless I'm missing something, Malak did not aim to wipe Revan's mind. He aimed to kill him, and his injury induced amnesia is a consequence of him not succeeding. Lord Patrick 09:08, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
Revan is goddamn amnesiac. If the council really wanted to wipe Revans mind, they would have done so. His mind was already gone, seeing as the Council doesn't know where the Star Forge is. (if they wiped his mind, they would've seen his old memories.) So, too bad Jasca. Darthan has showed you the way to damnation. Darthan the destroyer 23:04, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
Hello again Edit
Hello Patrick. Listen, I have a question. HOW DO YOU GUYS USE THOSE USER BOXS??? Ive looked everywhere and cant find them. And how do you get the Chart thing that says what species you are, what Eye color? It would mean a lot if you could help me out. :) Darthan the destroyer 16:53, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Thanks. You can expect much rewards from the gray Jedi!!! Darthan the destroyer 14:34, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
love what you've done with the new Wookiepedia page. The little text boxes really made sense. (you know, at the bottom) There's one thing you forgot about the picture. Okay, It appears that Revan is a slave to Vandar. I mean, he's tie'd up and acting like that he's gonna kill the little guy.
- Two, Vandar is an adolescent, since he has pimples on his nose and all over his face.
- three, Revan is able to have Long, unruly hair, which he is able to hide in his cloak.
- last, They both seem to be having a nice conversation with each other, and Vandar has a case of the "Crazy eye."
Whoever wrote this should burn in Hell. (If I thought hell existed, thats where they'd go) Since I dont, they should go to the next worse thing, Alabama!!! Darthan the destroyer 13:06, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
Hello, I wandered over to your userpage from Talk:Revan/Legends, and thought I'd respond to some of your questions.
- Why do Core Worlds have populations in the single digit billions?
Small planets? ;)
- Where the hell does this "Revan was mindwiped" meme come from?
Blame Carth. He's the one who says that the Force can be used to take away your very identity, and they even play the clip during the "revelation" scene.
- Why wouldn't Lucas want any more Jedi Wookiees?
He wants them to be rare, and the only way to make sure of it is to say "no more" outright. Makes perfect sense to me.
- Does anyone else agree with my hypothesis on Nihilus?
Interesting theory, but Visas saw his face and said he was "just a man." Sounds human to me.
- What is with the Selkath/G0-T0 bashing? What the hell did these people do to deserve so much rancor from fans (no pun intended).
Thank you for responding to my questions but just a couple of things 1;Bastila, who saw the Revan events personally and had an incredibly deep involvement with them, said that Revan's mind was destroyed, 2; Well, "man" can mean a variety of things, like in Lord of the Rings, where it refers when capitalized to humans specifically, and when uncapitalized to humanoid males. Selkath are (semi)humanoid, and thus could fit a more general definition, which would likely arise after tens of thousands of years of interspecies cooperation and breeding. We know for sure that he *was* humanoid, based on statements on him and his appearance, but not that he was Human. Lord Patrick 19:41, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, I completely agree that his mind was destroyed. I was just pointing out one reason why it's so consistently misconstrued. And perhaps you're right about Nihilus. I never did understand what the deal was with his voice. Sarendipity Talk File:Atrissig.jpg 20:08, 30 March 2007 (UTC)
I think Nihlius is an unknown species. His voice, supposedly, sounds like a toilet flushing. Darthan the destroyer 13:09, 25 April 2007 (UTC) I take it back. On the Prima official guide, I looked at the back of the guide, where it shows Nihlius's mask. You can see his eyes, nose, and a mouth. Plus, it is always saying that his voice is like that because of the dark side. Which a grey Jedi thinks is plain nonsense.