Welcome, Nahdar Vebb![edit source]
Wookieepedia aspires to be a reliable source for all Star Wars fans to read and draw information from, and as such, fan-created continuity and fan fiction are not allowed within our articles. All in-universe material must be attributable to a reliable, published source.
Please do not remove talk page and forum comments, as they are part of the public record. Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask one of our administrators. May the Force be with you!
Happy Birthday[edit source]
Happy Birthday! Juna 14:11, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, yes, but the Nomination template is still there and I looked at it. Nahdar Vebb 17:40, August 27, 2010 (UTC)
X-7's service for the Empire[edit source]
Hey there! A while back you said that X-7 was around in 7 BBY. I've search the novels and couldn't find anything. I'm not fully acquainted with them, so could you please shed a little light on the subject? Thanks! --Vandar Tokare42 (Talk to the hand) 06:04, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Right, 7 oder 6 years before Yavin. In Rebel Force: Hostage is told he served Soresh for seven years, none of his assassinations failed. Nahdar Vebb 09:49, February 11, 2011 (UTC)
Battle of Malastare[edit source]
Re: Shadow Squadron[edit source]
Thanks for reconfirming the info, but I haven't yet come across a source that states that Shadow Squadron was formed for "Shadow of Malevolence." Yes, the squadron appears both there and in "ARC Troopers," but it doesn't seem like there's any indication as to which comes first. CC7567 (talk) 03:28, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
Temple of Eedit[edit source]
Hey Nahdar. Regarding your recent edit to the Temple of Eedit: to which Blue-ray edition are you referring to? The Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Two release, or something else entirely? The reason I ask is because it should be mentioned in the article as the first source to identify the Act on Instinct temple and the "Monster" temple as the same. Also, is there any indication as to the chronology between the two, given the repeated location? Thanks. CC7567 (talk) 01:22, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
- It's the Season Two BlueRay, bonus material. Nahdar Vebb 06:38, April 30, 2011 (UTC)
Nahdar Vebb, I am confused as to why you removed my edit to the article Mixer. I don't understand why you removed it.
Hello Nahdar Vebb, I'm Hunter Kahn, you answered my question about the Battle of Mygeeto. I hadn't looked at the Jedipedia.net version of the Ki-Adi-Mundi article before and, although I don't speak or write German, it certainly looks very comprehensive. Excellent work! Since you obviously know Mundi pretty well, perhaps some time down the road you'd consider taking a glance at the work I've done here on the Wookieepedia version. I plan on eventually nominating it for FA. I have just finished my major expansions on the in-universe stuff, so I still have to do P&T, P&A, BTS, and I plan on doing a thorough read through/copy edit. But if you get the chance to take a look and had any suggestions or anything to offer, it'd be appreciated! — Hunter Kahn 23:31, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- I think I'll take a look. ;) Nahdar Vebb 05:03, September 26, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Citadel Challenge[edit source]
How about you write Droidbait for Wookieepedia, too? :P As far as I'm aware, the Citadel Obstacle Course is the same thing (an alternate name) for the Citadel Challenge. Hope that helps. On a side note, I forgot to ask you when I was getting the info on Yos Kolina, but is Rex in The Clone Wars: Warriors of the Deep? If he is, would you be able to send me the passage in which he's mentioned? Thanks, as always. CC7567 (talk) 00:45, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you[edit source]
- My pleasure. :) Nahdar Vebb (talk) 11:14, January 11, 2013 (UTC)
Colla IV[edit source]
- Thank you. :) Nahdar Vebb (talk) 12:37, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
Blast Radius[edit source]
Hey, Nahdar. Thought I would just post this here. As you requested: "A battered Obi-Wan arrives on Coruscant, having not only succeeded in his mission to find the source of the chemical weapon that the Confederacy used on Ohma-D'uh, but also carrying the weapon's antidote. Tragically, four other Jedi died in the effort, leaving only Obi-Wan to tell their tale. By Obi-Wan's account, after he traced the chemical weapon to the volcanic planet Queyta, he found himself allied with four Jedi: Knol Ven'Nari, Jon Antilles, Nico Diath, and Fay. Each was considered a living legend, and it was Obi-Wan's first meeting with all of them. Unfortunately, when the group infiltrated a Queyta chemical factory, Durge and Asajj Ventress were already there, preparing to take the antidote and scuttle to the factory's laboratory. Although Obi-Wan recovered the antidote and survived the battle that ensued, he hardly feels victorious. If anything, he is more determined than ever to help bring the war to an end." Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 03:20, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you! :) Nahdar Vebb (talk) 13:48, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
- I am usually there when I work at the computer, so I am basically there all day. ;) Nahdar Vebb (talk) 07:35, April 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you. I am honored I was even nominated in the first place. :) Nahdar Vebb (talk) 07:13, May 2, 2014 (UTC)
WOTM questions[edit source]
Hey Nadhar, here's the questions I promised you. Sorry for the delay.
- What was your first reaction when you discovered you were nominated for WOTM?
- How did you feel about winning with unanimous support?
- Can you tell us a bit about your time here over the years?
- Can you tell us a bit about Jedipedia?
- When did Star Wars first become a part of your life?
- How did you first find out about Wookieepedia?
- Has the work you do here and on Jedipedia helped you out in real life at all?
- Any thoughts or words of wisdom you would like to share with new users?
- If you could change one thing about the site, what would it be?
- How did you react when LFL decided to move all Expanded Universe material to "Legacy" and start fresh with a "new" canon?
- Do you have any future projects planned?
- What's the Star Wars community in Germany like?
- What role do you feel Wookieepedia plays in the greater Star Wars community?
- What is your best Star Wars related memory?
Guten Tag Nahdar Vebb, Ich bin C.Dooku und gegenwärtig einer der Admins des deutschen Transformers-Wikias. Du würdest Janmaat von LimeWare unbegrenzt gesperrt. Ich bin als neuer Admin bereit, dir eine neue Chance zu geben. Also, wenn du willst, komm doch zu uns zurück!
Hey, <insert name here>, due to CC’s indefinite absence, I’ve been given the green-light to take over WP:TCW as Project Leader. As Project Leader, I’m committed to this supervisor role that oversees the maintenance and expansion of all things relating to TCW.
As a participant of the project, I would like for you to take the moment to consider your current status. Any inactive or otherwise uncommitted member, for whatever reason, is subject to removal from the participant list, as noted by CC.
If you’re unsure or not committed, please reply to this message on my talk page or kindly remove your name from the list. Mind you, there’s no hard feelings—you are most welcome to rejoin anytime. As the largest WookieeProject in terms of status articles and participants, and because of TCW’s ongoing popularity, we could use the help. :P