Welcome, Nobrainer56! Edit
Wookieepedia aspires to be a reliable source for all Star Wars fans to read and draw information from, and as such, fan-created continuity and fan fiction are not allowed within our articles. All in-universe material must be attributable to a reliable, published source.
Do not remove talk page and forum comments, including your own, as they are part of the public record. Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
For an optimal viewing experience, Wookieepedia recommends using the Monobook skin. For help changing your skin preference, see Help:Skin.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! —Lewisr (talk) 18:11, January 14, 2017 (UTC)
Making pages Edit
Hi thanks for updating the Marvel Comics page, but please when a TPB or HC comes out instead of just removing the information from the Forthcoming collection section, remove it and add it again to the Published collections sections. Thanks--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 04:08, December 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Again if something was released, move it to the Published section--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 20:07, April 3, 2018 (UTC)
Please be more careful while filling the information on your uploads. Be sure that all is correct, for example you uploaded a SW comic cover that you sourced to a Darth Vader comic and categorized into a Doctor Aphra comic. Also be sure that the source link is correct. Thanks--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 20:12, April 15, 2018 (UTC)
SW Adventures 18Edit
Hi, please stop removing the placeholder cover from the gallery. That image was used as a temporary/solicitation cover in Amazon hence why its placed there. --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 23:06, January 24, 2019 (UTC)
Hi, Nobrainer! When editing image summaries, please note that the artist categories should be placed after "|cat artist=," and not in the licensing section. Thanks. - Cwedin(talk) 20:41, February 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Just to reinforce this, Wookieepedia:Civility specifically mentions "Judgmental tone in edit summaries ("fixed sloppy spelling," "snipped rambling crap")" as an example of incivility. Please try to avoid such a tone, it doesn't help anyone, it comes across as immature and so brings down the image of this community, and if anything will just annoy users patrolling RC and the page history. Thank you for your cooperation. Tommy Macaroni 16:32, July 14, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you for contributing to Wookieepedia! Please note that at least one of your recent additions added unverified information to a mainspace article. Additions to Wookieepedia's articles must be verifiable by a reliable source per our sourcing policy, and unverified information may be reverted or deleted. Continuing to add unverified information may lead to you being blocked from editing by an administrator. Thank you. --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 20:46, July 26, 2019 (UTC)
- Once again I remind you that you need to source all your edits, otherwise the information may be reverted and you're going to be blocked for continuing to add unverified information.--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 00:44, August 1, 2019 (UTC)
You need to stop creating nearly-empty articles like these. If you're going to create an article, you should take a look at Wookieepedia:Manual of Style and Wookieepedia:Layout Guide so you know what you're doing. In the case of these IDW artists, you have to bother to fill out the 'Bibliography' section with the issues they worked on. Fan26 (Talk) 15:58, August 16, 2019 (UTC)
- You've already been asked about doing this, so why exactly are you still doing it? Please follow the rules or you're gonna end up being banned --Lewisr (talk) 14:55, August 18, 2019 (UTC)
I remind you once again that you need to add the new source into the article don't just post it in the edit summary, continuing to ignore this will lead you to a block. Thanks--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 00:14, August 25, 2019 (UTC)
Please put some effort in the articles you create. Link everything you can like this. Here are some examples of how you can improve your edits. (Example 1, Example 2)--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 01:01, September 8, 2019 (UTC)
Warning: Images Edit
While all good-faith contributions to Wookieepedia are appreciated, we ask that you please refer to Wookieepedia:Images and familiarize yourself with the sourcing and licensing requirements before uploading any more images. The only uploading method supported by Wookieepedia, Special:Upload, will prompt you to enter this information. Continued violation of the image policy or falsification of any information in an upload description are considered vandalism and will likely result in a block. Thank you. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 18:36, September 16, 2019 (UTC)
- Since it's clear you haven't bothered reading this warning or the Image policy page—or, really, any of the warnings you've been issued on your talk page recently—I'm going to be nice and tell you this once: Images are to be uploaded using lowercase file extensions, which means changing JPG to jpg. This is explained clearly on the Image policy page already linked for you, if you would bother to make an effort at reading it and abiding by our site rules. Continued failure to abide by these practices will result in a block from editing. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 19:22, September 16, 2019 (UTC)