Welcome, Plume Tray!
Wookieepedia aspires to be a reliable source for all Star Wars fans to read and draw information from, and as such, fan-created continuity and fan fiction are not allowed within our articles. All in-universe material must be attributable to a reliable, published source.
Do not remove talk page and forum comments, including your own, as they are part of the public record. Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! —Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 00:20, January 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Not because of the manual (although don't have access to it to check anymore, as it was a sneaky peak before being wrapped up for Christmas). Both articles mention the battle of Jakku, just thought maybe it was unnecessary to have a seperate article. Plume Tray (talk) 17:53, November 27, 2019 (UTC)
Hey! Rather than copy and paste what was on BT-45D and then create the new page of BT-45D U-wing, all you had to do was simply move the original page to the new one. Just letting you know so you know for the future! --Lewisr (talk) 13:06, November 28, 2019 (UTC)
- For some reason, I thought only admins could do that, but then I realised that was canon/legends switches. Doh! Thanks for reminding me. Plume Tray (talk) 13:25, November 28, 2019 (UTC)
This is a general warning for you, do not copy paste articles. The article The Pilot and the Rebellion is just a copy paste from the Legends version with just a couple of words changed. If you continue to do this you may be blocked from editing. Be more careful--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 03:07, December 1, 2019 (UTC)
- Apologies, I usually do and I thought I had done. I'll be more careful in future. Plume Tray (talk) 13:14, December 13, 2019 (UTC)
Hi, is unnecessary to add dates to sources. We just end up with sources having them and other's not and it doesn't look good. Not even status articles uses them.--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 10:20, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
- I believe it helps when adding a new source to help editors keep the list in the correct date order, besides it's only visible in the editor and does no harm. Plume Tray (talk) 10:22, December 27, 2019 (UTC)
- It hasn't yet, but feel free to add any feedback to the discussion. As a test run, I've added it to Cal Kestis, to get a feel for it. Plume Tray (talk) 11:09, February 5, 2020 (UTC)
SWCT in Sources
Hi, you have to follow the layout guide when adding SWCT cards to Sources. Since most sets only have a year attached to them, you have to follow this rule specifically:
- "If only an item's publication month and/or year are known, place that item at the end of the month or year. Example: If Source A was published on March 15, 2005 and Source B's publication date is only known as March 2005, list Source A first."
- I understand. Could you please provide an example article where this has occurred, so I can either fix or explain. We do have known release dates for some cards/sets. For example, 2020 Base Series, even though it has a 2020 release year, the actual release date was between 21-23 Nov 2019 following an app update which rolled out over a few days following issues. I'm slowly updating release dates on SWCT, first with Sets then at some point Cards. Plume Tray (talk) 12:34, May 17, 2020 (UTC)
- Great. Just pointing it out for future reference. If you've discovered the dates for some older sets, then it would be good to reflect this in the articles. However, there are cards in a set that may have been released later, so the release date cannot be applied to the whole set. Shayanomer (talk) 12:38, May 17, 2020 (UTC)
Topps 1970s series naming
I noticed the renaming of the old Topps card series articles. I'm just wondering what the source of those new titles being the official ones is. The only place I see those names is the Trading Card Database site, which isn't an official source. --JMM (talk) 13:36, 11 May 2021 (UTC)
- Best person to talk to about this is probably Immi Thrax, as I was just carrying out a bot request. Plume Tray (talk) 16:18, 11 May 2021 (UTC)