Promus Kaa, welcome!
Hello and welcome to Wookieepedia. I hope you like the place and choose to join our work. Here are a few good links for newcomers: [[File:Thoseabouttojediwesaluteyou.JPG|thumb|180px|New Wookieepedian, Luke Skywalker salutes you]]
- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! — SFH 19:29, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
I would like to thank you for your contributions to Wookieepedia. It is recommended that you use the preview button before you save; this helps you find any errors you have made, and prevents clogging up recent changes and the page history. Thanks again. —Silly Dan (talk) 03:54, 9 August 2006 (UTC)
Hi, so you like star wars infinites. Do you think dark horse would make a whole ongoing series about... eh? what about, a kinda "ultimate star wars", like the "ultimate spiderman" and those "ultimate" versions of those superheros. You know, that of re-make the story we allready know. Do you think they should make it? Jak-Esz
Princes Leia's Theme Edit
- Sorry I wrote it that way, it was late and I was going to fix it up today. However I agree with you. Jaina SoloGoddess Stuff 18:11, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
Thank you Promus Kaa! Edit
It' very easy. For example here's my sig broken down
- Just use this as your guide. Go to my preferences and go to Nickname. When doing your sig put whatever you want and then be sure to click raw signatures. I hoped that was helpful. Jaina Solo(Goddess Stuff) 17:02, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
Signature (cont.) Edit
Sorry about that, the wiki code I placed on your page might be the porblem. I'll see if I can fix your sig. Jaina Solo(Goddess Stuff) 17:02, 24 September 2006 (UTC) Is it ok now? Jaina Solo(Goddess Stuff) 17:02, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
--[[User:Promus Kaa|<span style="color:MediumBlue;">'''Promus Kaa'''</span><sup>([[User talk:Promus Kaa|<span style="color:Blue;">Rebel Merchant</span>]])</sup> [[File:Rebel_Alliance_Emblem.jpg|25px]]]] 22:10, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
Why is it appearing like that? Hold on I'm trying something....
- Paste this in the nickname slot on the "my preferences" page. I hope this helps... -- Jaina Solo(Goddess Stuff) 22:58, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
- That's good to hear. I'm glad I was of some help. Now about that picture, what seems to be the problem?
Sig Pic. Edit
- Ok I've added you. Thanks Jaina Solo(Goddess Stuff) 22:59, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
To answer the question you posed to Culator, editing your user pages or the talk pages of others is not considered contributing. Main space edits are considered contributing. Once you begin contributing again, I'm sure Culator will remove the protection from your user page. OLIOSTER (talk) 11:42, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Leave a message on Darth Culator's talk page about it and he should unprotect your user page. OLIOSTER (talk) 01:03, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Fanart warning Edit
| User warning: Fan-art.
Please do not add your own fan-art to Wookieepedia.
If you continue to add fan-art to the site, you will be banned.Your input might be more welcome at the Star Wars Fanon Wiki.
- Only officially licensed images are allowed on the site in the main namespace. You can use it on your own userpage, as long as it is marked as one of your 3 allowed user images. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 04:18, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
Please do not replace Wookieepedia pages with blank content. Blank pages are harmful to Wookieepedia because they have a tendency to confuse readers. If it is a duplicate article, please redirect it to an appropriate existing page. If the page has been vandalized, please revert it to the last legitimate version. If you feel that the content of a page is inappropriate, please edit the page and replace it with appropriate content. If you believe there is no hope for the page, please see the deletion policy for how to proceed. Thanks for contributing to Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wiki! IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 04:17, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
- This warning is regarding your edit to the stormtrooper page yesterday, where you removed two sections of the page. IFYLOFD (Floyd's crib) 20:18, February 4, 2011 (UTC)
That picture on your user page of young Sebastian Shaw and Alec Guinness is awesome. Just awesome. Just wanted to tell you. :) Menkooroo 11:08, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Hey, no problem. And don't think of fanart warnings and stuff as backlash, necessarily; they're more just friendly reminders to people who are still learning the ropes. We've all gotten them. :) Also! This image is in the same spirit --- it's my friend Murray (left) with Jake Lloyd (right) in 2007, ten years after filming of The Phantom Menace began. In other words, it's what Anakin should have looked like in Episode II. Check it out! The link is broken, but change the "s" in "shoto" to a "p" and it should work fine. Menkooroo 11:15, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Deletion tags are not for your personal opinion. They're for when something is obvious fanon, pure crap, et cetera. Please be less interpretive. The Trash compactor can serve as a way to handle more ambiguous cases. Graestan(Talk) 05:57, February 9, 2011 (UTC)
- On the same note, the Trash Compactor also is not a place for your personal opinion on articles. These articles do not violate any Wookieepedia policy, layout guide, or any other valid reason for nominating them. - JMAS Hey, it's me! 14:29, February 17, 2011 (UTC)
Signature notice Edit
Hello, Promus Kaa. Please be aware that your personal user signature is currently in violation of Wookieepedia's Signature policy, which states that user signatures may not include images "more than 20 pixels in height." Currently, as far as I can tell, the image in your signature is 25 pixels in height. We would ask you to please revise your signature as appropriate to meet this site policy. Thank you for your cooperation. Toprawa and Ralltiir 19:54, February 18, 2011 (UTC)
Please not that the redlinks in question on the Lando Calrissian page should not be changed. The use of /Canon denotes a canon page, and thus the redlinks are articles covering canon versions of their topics that need to be created. Thank you. Cade Calrayn 04:39, December 25, 2014 (UTC)
Canon article creation/expansionEdit
Canon articles are not to be made by copy and pasting content from Legends articles, but simply removing Legends details, links, and sources. They must be written from scratch. While some information may be shared between Canon and Legends, copying from Legends is not always accurate, is poor editing practice (plagiarism is never allowed), and is not to be done. Additionally, when Canon articles should only link to other canon articles, as Legends articles should only link to other articles. Trip391 (talk) 05:15, December 25, 2014 (UTC)