If I messaged you on your talk page, don't reply here, continue the conversation on your talk page. Likewise, if you message me here, I will continue the conversation here, and so would you.
Do not message me about my or your objections here, I am alerted of addressed objections or unadressed objections through Discord. Feel free to request any audio file from Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil and Thrawn: Treason and image from any Disney+ source, I will complete your request at my earliest convenience.
New to wikis? Don't worry, we were all new once. Our welcome page has everything you need to get started, and the Jundland Wastes sandbox can be used for test edits. Don't be afraid to make mistakes—be bold!
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, you can consult our FAQ, ask a question in the Senate Hall forum, visit our official IRC and Discord channels, or leave me a message on my talk page.
- Hey, yes, they do. I've watched the whole rebels series with subtitles various times, and Konstantine always said "Grand" Admiral instead of just Grand Admiral Samonic (Ah, yes. The negotiator.) 14:26, 3 March 2022 (UTC)
Thank you for contributing to Wookieepedia! All good-faith contributions to Wookieepedia are appreciated, but we ask that you refer to our Image policy and familiarize yourself with the sourcing and licensing requirements before uploading any more images. The only uploading method supported by Wookieepedia, Special:Upload, will prompt you to enter this information. Thanks! JediMasterMacaroni(Talk) 04:30, 24 November 2021 (UTC)
- I see; I thought I had sourced it my bad; It's not speculation though, then if I re-edit the page and source it it won't be reverted? Thank you. Samonic (talk) 15:09, 31 December 2021 (UTC)
Punctuation for "Solha"
Thanks for reaching out! In summary, I added some punctuation where it was missing from the body of the quotes themselves while removing any periods from the tagline indicating the identity of the speakers. (A great example of where I did both with one quote was on line 66, under Defeat, feel free to check edit history.) Missing punctuation was straightforward enough, and I removed the extraneous dots from taglines to conform to examples presented in Wookieepedia's Manual of Style, which don't have periods there. You're probably right about an official objection being the best option in the future, though. Just trying to be proactive on what seemed like a simple fix rather than telling you to go do it yourself. MTFBWY! Cyborg Commando (talk) 17:20, 22 January 2022 (UTC)
- I apparently must have missed the added punctuation, interesting. Hmm, I thought the Manual didn't have anything of that, I'll need to study it. Thank you. May the Force be with you too. Samonic (talk) 17:24, 22 January 2022 (UTC)
Empty talk pages
- Yes my bad, I just discussed it in the Wookieepedia Discord, I wasn't aware. I'm sorry. *Samonic (talk) 19:28, 25 January 2022 (UTC)
Daakman Barrek's first Padawan
Sith starship replicas
- Thanks for the headsup, I had not noticed :) — Samonic 07:09, 19 April 2022 (UTC)
Jorus C'baoth SWG
As far as I'm aware, Jorus C'baoth was only mentioned once in SWG as one of the answer choices for the Theed librarian quiz. One of the questions she'd ask players was, "Who formed the Brotherhood of the Sith?" The answer choices the players were presented with were, "Exar Kun" (being the correct answer), "Darth Bane," "Darth Vader," and "Jorus C'baoth" (being one of the wrong answers). StarsiderSWG (talk) 15:01, 2 May 2022 (UTC)
- Ah, I see, thank you. This is extrmeley nice to know, thank you! — Samonic 16:25, 2 May 2022 (UTC)
Crofyp's task force good article
Kilji data rectangle
Unidentified Kilji vassal
Kiljipedia is real!
Unidentified maneuver (Nakirre)
Couple of Kilji articles you may have missed.
In your most recent nomination, you mentioned that you had only one Kilji nomination left. In order to complete the kiljipedia, you need to CA all kilji articles, and I think I found a few you missed. -ThrawnChiss7 (talk) 01:29, 22 June 2022 (UTC)
- Hey! Thanks for the reminder :) I haven't counted those as I'm not sure if they're notable enough, I'll probably ask in the Discord so the pages aren't deleted while I bring them to status. (This applies mainly to the meeting room) As for theocracy, I've actually noticed that the term itself is not used in Lesser Evil, but I recall there being something to create canon pages without a name if they are exactly similar to the Legends counterpart. Not sure, though, I will have to do some research. Samonic 08:04, 22 June 2022 (UTC)
Vassal One (Anvil)
Vassal Two (Anvil)