Welcome, Starit! Edit
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, you can consult our FAQ, ask a question in the Senate Hall forum, visit our official IRC channel, or leave me a message on my talk page.
could you help me with adding a link in the appearances list for pages, like how do I insert a link to a "star wars the clone wars" episode.
The page I want to add a source to is the "taylander shuttle" (Canon)
The clone wars episode "Death on utapua"
About Ayy VidaEdit
Hey I want to talk and point out things that I found about Ayy Vida on her Legend page it has had the assassins category and perfoorming artists category on her legend page for long time here on this wiki. So if Ayy Vida's Legend page says that she is an assassin and says she is a performing Artist shouldn't that be apart of her Cannon page to. Don't the Canon pages and Legends pages have some of the same information so why not the say categories. X-Mutant (talk) 3:14 November 25, 2019 (UTC)
Well you were just stright out rude about the hole thing Lewisr and Cwedin these two people who have been on here for a long time. They have been much more nicer helpful and they didn't say anything bad about my edits they helped to fix my edits. They also didn't delete any edits unlike you. But I guess it was only a matter of time before someone like you justifies removing information. I have met two good people on here but like every wiki their is always ine bad apple like you. Wiki's already have enough problems so the least thing a wiki needs is someone removing information because information is so post to be good and helpful. Also for the record I have how long you, Lewisr and Cwedin the other have been on here longer then you your profile says that you joined in 2026 plus they have been more nicer so I will trust them more then you. X-Mutant (tslk) 4:17 November 25, 2019 (UTC)
RE:Leia, Princess of Alderaan Edit
Hey! I know that, but I'm pretty sure I heard that it was referred to 'attack on Calderos' at some point in the book, I'm currently only able to listen via audiobook so if I misheard then I'll change it back --Lewisr (talk) 11:16, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- It's definitely referred to as the 'Attack on Calderos' as I thought, not long into chapter 8 --Lewisr (talk) 18:50, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
Commerce Guild CastellEdit
- Shu Mai and her species were from Castell. Therefore, Castell was part of the Commerce Guild. We know that to be true. 9:21 AM February 11, 2018 User:Ghost of LucasArts
Hey Starit, I saw you had images from Star Wars Adventures: Destroyer Down on your wiki, and I was wondering if you'd mind them being copied onto this wiki? Thanks! Tommy Macaroni 06:56, April 13, 2018 (UTC)
Question about your reverting of my editsEdit
Hi! I noticed you reverted my two minor edits to Nubia and Nubia/Legends, respectively, and I'm very curious as to why. I can see no reason the vertical bars should be kept, since they serve no purpose, and the other categories on the page don't have them. I genuinely don't understand why they should be there. Am I missing something? --Jukka the Sling (talk) 18:30, July 29, 2018 (UTC)
- You definitely answered my question. :) Thank you! --Jukka the Sling (talk) 14:36, July 30, 2018 (UTC)
Re:Interlang template Edit
- Well they're not useless since in fact audiobooks are now an appearances material, that's why now GAN, FAN and CAN ask for audiobooks during the nomination process. That's why no one reverted them. Also you mention that they're redlink, but several audiobooks have now a page, for example House of Organa from the 32 audiobooks 6 were only redlinks --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 21:47, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
RE: Hives & Dives Edit
- Oops, it's meant to be 190! Looks like Fan has already caught the issue and fixed it. Ayrehead02 (talk) 16:20, September 11, 2019 (UTC)
Hi Starit, the recent reverts even if they're correct needed to be done for administrative purposes since it was done by a blocked user trying to evade his ban. You will see those kind of reverts when someone gets blocked for constant sockpupeting. Cheers --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 19:49, September 12, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for removing, I just saw it aswell with legends/canon! Do you know how to make a seperate legends section in the article?
Hello, it seems that you undo'ed my minor edit on https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Crime_lord, I added some notable individuals who are clearly crime lords, which matches the page, I'm now going to revision the page back to the minor edit I made. Deppiy (talk) 01:11, December 12, 2019 (UTC)Deppiy
She wasn’t called Skywalker when she used Force Lightning or when she deflected Sidious's lightning.
- Once again this is a warning for your comments on edit summaries, which is covered in our Civility policy. Edits are reverted automatically since the user doing them is trying to evade his ban. If you see a mistake just fix it and leave judgemental comments out of edit summaries.--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 10:36, January 25, 2020 (UTC)
Hello. Please note that you should categorize any new categories you create, which includes image categories. You have already been notified of this on September 5, 2019. In addition, please refrain from creating categories with only one page in them, as such categories serve no purpose. Thank you. Imperators II(Talk) 08:46, February 13, 2020 (UTC)
You have been blocked from editing for 1 week for continuing to create non-categorized categories, ignoring two warnings on your talk page about this. To contest this block, please contact the blocking administrator with the reason you believe the block is unjustified. Imperators II(Talk) 06:08, July 13, 2020 (UTC)