Welcome, Starit! Edit
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, you can consult our FAQ, ask a question in the Senate Hall forum, visit our official IRC channel, or leave me a message on my talk page.
could you help me with adding a link in the appearances list for pages, like how do I insert a link to a "star wars the clone wars" episode.
The page I want to add a source to is the "taylander shuttle" (Canon)
The clone wars episode "Death on utapua"
RE:Leia, Princess of Alderaan Edit
Hey! I know that, but I'm pretty sure I heard that it was referred to 'attack on Calderos' at some point in the book, I'm currently only able to listen via audiobook so if I misheard then I'll change it back --Lewisr (talk) 11:16, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- It's definitely referred to as the 'Attack on Calderos' as I thought, not long into chapter 8 --Lewisr (talk) 18:50, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
Commerce Guild CastellEdit
- Shu Mai and her species were from Castell. Therefore, Castell was part of the Commerce Guild. We know that to be true. 9:21 AM February 11, 2018 User:Ghost of LucasArts
Hey Starit, I saw you had images from Star Wars Adventures: Destroyer Down on your wiki, and I was wondering if you'd mind them being copied onto this wiki? Thanks! Tommy Macaroni 06:56, April 13, 2018 (UTC)
Question about your reverting of my editsEdit
Hi! I noticed you reverted my two minor edits to Nubia and Nubia/Legends, respectively, and I'm very curious as to why. I can see no reason the vertical bars should be kept, since they serve no purpose, and the other categories on the page don't have them. I genuinely don't understand why they should be there. Am I missing something? --Jukka the Sling (talk) 18:30, July 29, 2018 (UTC)
- You definitely answered my question. :) Thank you! --Jukka the Sling (talk) 14:36, July 30, 2018 (UTC)
Re:Interlang template Edit
- Well they're not useless since in fact audiobooks are now an appearances material, that's why now GAN, FAN and CAN ask for audiobooks during the nomination process. That's why no one reverted them. Also you mention that they're redlink, but several audiobooks have now a page, for example House of Organa from the 32 audiobooks 6 were only redlinks --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 21:47, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
RE: Hives & Dives Edit
- Oops, it's meant to be 190! Looks like Fan has already caught the issue and fixed it. Ayrehead02 (talk) 16:20, September 11, 2019 (UTC)
Hi Starit, the recent reverts even if they're correct needed to be done for administrative purposes since it was done by a blocked user trying to evade his ban. You will see those kind of reverts when someone gets blocked for constant sockpupeting. Cheers --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 19:49, September 12, 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for removing, I just saw it aswell with legends/canon! Do you know how to make a seperate legends section in the article?