- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Community Portal talk page or ask me on my Talk page. May the Force be with you! -- Riffsyphon1024 03:29, 28 May 2005 (UTC)
I noticed you recently amended the Joruus C'baoth article to mention that Wayland's inhabitants recalled a duel- I do not remember anything in Zahn's two trilogies which said that, so could you mention what book you did get it from? --Maru 01:26, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
ok, u know i just HAVE to ask, what is the trunk-thing?JustinGann 18:44, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- "How dweadfuw!" the creature to Lando's left responded. It was something nasty looking, with a small trunk dangling beneath its bloodshot eyes. Even more unfortunate, its blood was green. THe veins clashed with the deep blue of the irises. Thanos6 22:52, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Vuffi Raa[edit source]
Why would Vuffi Raa be an anonymous species? Its a droid.JustinGann 06:50, 11 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Yes...and no...they're a species of sentient droids that can disobey their own programming and "reproduce." Thanos6 11:21, 11 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Your philosophy[edit source]
Just to let you know, I share your philosophy on writing about characters! There are enough people who write about Palpatine and such, but not enough who write about, say Attichitcuk. :) Adamwankenobi 11:57, 13 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Rokur Gepta[edit source]
- *bows* Thank you! I certainly think it's my best article to date. Thanos6 03:45, 29 Nov 2005 (UTC)
TFN Controversy[edit source]
I don't see anyone making a huge deal about R-rated fic (and I think that rule makes perfect sense myself), but I think the homosexuality thing does definitely warrant mention. Let me handle the wording, though, if it's okay. One question: is there something on TFN's Fanfic section itself (as opposed to the forum) or a post by Josh or whomever stating specifically that gay relationships can't be dealt with in the site's fanfic? People tend to forget (or disregard) that the boards and the site aren't always run by the same people, and a rule in one place might not be a rule everywhere. Josh's opinions notwithstanding, I haven't seen anything to suggest that TFN has an anti-gay bias at an insitutional level, and I don't want people to come away with that impression. CooperTFN 00:45, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- I honestly have no 100% idea, but from what I've read, I certainly get the impression that none is allowed, period. And sure, if you want to write it up, go ahead, you can keep a cooler head about it than me. :) Thanos6 01:10, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Done. CooperTFN 01:46, 8 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Re: Stellarcon[edit source]
From the website, it seems that the Thrawn RPG will only include six people; three purchased outright and three selected (or something like that, I can't recall exactly). I only plan on watching anyways. And if memory serves, the RPG is on Sunday morning, if that helps. But yeah, if you do end up being able to go, definitely drop me a line. Kuralyov 06:45, 27 January 2006 (UTC)
Hi Thanos, where are you from? MoffRebus 22:19, 27 January 2006 (UTC)
- Your name sounds (is) Greek, that's why MoffRebus 10:33, 28 January 2006 (UTC)
Clone Masters[edit source]
Due to your cleverness put in making the unusual "clone master" page, I'll let you slide. Hahahaha. 22:37, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, at first, I was like what the heck is this article? But I liked it. Dont worry...It's all ok dude. Wolfdog 14:37, 11 March 2006 (UTC)
"Sun Guard"[edit source]
Nice work![edit source]
- Thanks for helping clean up my doppleganger's mess. Working from both ends was a good strategy. -- Darth Culator 13:25, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
Nagai fleet[edit source]
- File:Nagai6.jpg, File:Nagai5.jpg and File:Nagai3.jpg. I have a couple more on my computer but am heading out more. I can upload the various others later if you want. --Eyrezer 01:19, 29 June 2006 (UTC)
Darth Vader[edit source]
I love your reasons to hate darth vader list! I know you said you're serious, and I believe you, but it is hilarious! Aside from comic value, you do have a point. You would think at some point the jedi council would have drawn the line whether anakin was "chosen one" or not. --Nomi Qel-Droma 00:36, 19 July 2006 (UTC)
- I hate Darth vader ... period. I hate Anakin Skywalker ..... Period. If he DIDN"T exsist, the following would never have happened:
- 1. Pad'me would never have got pregnet w/ Luke and leia, which in the long run, they would never have Killed my Favorite character in the entire universe, Jabba the Hutt.
- 2. Dooku would have been alive longer (Dooku is a whole lot better).
- 3. Mace Windu would have killed Palpatine.
- 4. Yoda and obi-wan could train together longer and the Jedi would stand supream.
- 5. With the sith dead, Jabba the Hutt would be the king in the universe.
- 6. The prequil trilogy would be about Han Solo, which in turn, should have a lot of Jabba the Hutt in them.
- 7. Me not talking about this. --Jabbathehuttgartogg 12:15, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
- P.S - take a long look at my userpage. Then you'll understand why i love Jabba the Hutt.
Ok. I saw someone add a line about how the pilot was actually Mara Jade, and it got me thinking "oh yes, she discovered Luke when he was floating in space." Apparently she was just the co-pilot, or merely suggested they go there. Restoring the article now, at any rate. Chack Jadson (Talk) 20:04, March 9, 2010 (UTC)