Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 25 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Utapauns) (First identified as Utapaun government)
- Collapse of the Republic (First identified as Utapaun Committee)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Collapse of the Republic
- Collapse of the Republic establishes that the Utapaun Committee unified the Utai and the Pau'ans along with city-states of Utapau. In Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith Senin Vant of the Utapau Skyforce was given orders by Tion Medon, a Port Administrator of the Utapaun Committee, since Port Administrators were part of the government. According to Star Wars: Complete Vehicles Senin Vant led the Utapau Skyforce. Since he was given orders, since the planet was unified, and since Complete Vehicles establishes that the Utapau Skyforce was the defense force of the planet, it can be inferred that the Utapau Skyforce was an organization under the Utapaun Committee.
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Pau'an Warrior (★★★) (link))
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.