The Util-313, also known as Jedi shuttle bus was a model of repulsorcraft manufactured by GoCorp that was used on Coruscant during the Clone Wars by members of the Galactic Senate, the Republic Military and the Jedi Order. Util-313s used by clone troopers were white and sported red markings with the Republic crest to denote its affiliation. At least one such example was present at 79's during the trackdown of CT-5555. During the Galactic Civil War, Util-313s were used on Vardos, Naboo, and Tatooine.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 30 (Helmets: Senate Guard) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Util-313 and Jedi shuttle bus)