A utility vibroblade was a style of vibroblade. The Rodian Tsoklo, an informant for the Galactic Empire on the planet Lothal, owned a utility vibroblade, which he kept as a weapon about five years before the Battle of Yavin, around the Lothal Year of 3272.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "Lyste attempts to arrest Tsoklo, but the desperate Rodian pulls a blade."
- ―An excerpt from Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head, by Pablo Hidalgo
Utility vibroblades were first mentioned in the 2014 reference book Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo. In a theoretical showdown between Tsoklo and Supply Master Yogar Lyste, the latter attempts to arrest the former for hoarding grain. Out of desperation, Tsoklo pulls his utility vibroblade, but ultimately surrenders himself to the Empire without a fight.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- in-universe years between the canon films and television shows. Star Wars Rebels, in which this event takes place, is set as Year 27. Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which the Battle of Yavin takes place, is set as Year 32. Using simple math, we can deduce that this event took place five years before the Battle of Yavin. —The tweet in question refers to the number of
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide places the events of Star Wars Rebels during the Lothal Year 3272.