- "He was Hirken's bodyguard, and one tough customer."
- ―Han Solo
Early in his life, Uul-Rha-Shan ran black market weapons for a large Tiss'sharl smuggling ring. He soon learned to kill and discovered he enjoyed it, and departed his homeworld certain of his ability to make a good living as a hired gun. His favored weapon was a custom-built disruptor pistol.
He soon achieved fame as a gunfighter and assassin, killing such famous gunfighters as Terrlarn, Neena Garnet, and Meelto of Rodia. His notoriety earned the attention of a minor Corporate Sector Authority official, who hired Uul as a bodyguard. In this position, Uul managed to save the life of the Assistant Advisory Undersecretary of Media. He quickly became a minor celebrity as his exotic, reptilian looks were broadcast across the Corporate Sector, and employment opportunities flooded in.
One offer came from Mirkovig Hirken, who offered Uul a lucrative position working exclusively as his bodyguard. Uul gladly accepted the position, believing that guarding Humans was almost a vacation. Unfortunately, his vacation was ended when Han Solo shot him while the central tower of the Stars' End prison facility was plummeting back to the ground after a massive explosion.
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "ComicScan: Coming Full Circle"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 3
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas