The V-35 Courier was a model of landspeeder produced by the SoroSuub Corporation. By the fifteenth year of the Galactic Empire, the V-35 was outdated, and therefore inexpensive. At the time, it could often be found on Outer Rim planets such as Lothal. Five years later, Owen and Beru Lars still owned one of these landspeeders, which they kept on their homestead on Tatooine. They used it frequently for trips to Anchorhead, where they bought supplies and sold their hydroponically grown goods. The V-35 was characterized by a sharply angular nose, three raised repulsorlift thrusters, and a large barrel-shaped power plant. It featured a one-driver, open-air port.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Darth Vader (2017) 20
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Chewbacca (2015) 1
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 9: The Marshal" (In flashback(s))
- The Book of Boba Fett – "Chapter 7: In the Name of Honor"
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 62 (Databank A-Z: U-wing–V-wing)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of the Season 2 Finale
- "Land, Sea and Air Speeders (I)" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- (Picture only)