The V-35 Courier was a model of landspeeder produced by the SoroSuub Corporation. By the fifteenth year of the Galactic Empire, the V-35 was outdated, and therefore inexpensive. At the time, it could often be found on Outer Rim planets such as Lothal. Five years later, Owen and Beru Lars still owned one of these landspeeders, which they kept on their homestead on Tatooine. They used it frequently for trips to Anchorhead, where they bought supplies and sold their hydroponically grown goods. The V-35 was characterized by a sharply angular nose, three raised repulsorlift thrusters, and a large barrel-shaped power plant. It featured a one-driver, open-air port.
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 20: Fortress Vader, Part II
- Star Wars Rebels – "Droids in Distress"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Chewbacca, Part I
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 V-35 landspeeder. Star Wars Rebels (October 20, 2014, 11:17 pm). Retrieved on November 26, 2014, 3:07 pm. "This outdated, and therefore inexpensive, model of speeder could often be found on Outer Rim planets."
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations