The V-series droid supervisor was a model of supervisor droid manfuactured by MerenData. A relaunch of the EV-series supervisor droid marketed towards the Imperial Military, its perfomance was unimpressive and the model was a financial failure.
A model of supervisor droid, the V-series had similar attributes to its precursor, the EV-series supervisor droid, but also featured a more tolerable personality. It lacked the MDF motivator that was installed in many first-generation EVs, which had increased efficiency at the cost of higher rates of attrition among the droids they oversaw. Despite being equipped with an augmented monitor system, the V-series' performance was unimpressive by comparison.
Manufactured by MerenData, the V-series droid supervisor was relaunch of the EV-series marketed towards the Imperial Military. However, its perfomance was considered unimpressive and the model failed spectacularly, becoming a financial failure for MerenData.
- The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct
- Empire 14: The Savage Heart
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as V-series droid supervisor)
- The Essential Guide to Droids (as V series)
- Arms & Equipment Guide (as V series)
- Creating the Worlds of Star Wars: 365 Days (Picture only)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids (as V series)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary