Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The VCX-100 was outfitted with sleeping quarters, a galley, and a common room. Its armament comprised a dorsal turret and a frontal-turret, the latter being controlled by a gunner in its seat or from the cockpit. The cargo bay and main entrance ramp of the VCX-100 were mostly located in the front of the freighter, below the forward-turret. VCX-100s also had a slot in between its main engines, into which a VCX-series auxiliary starfighter could dock. The VCX-100 was also outfitted with a magnetic cargo clamp on its ventral plating, capable of holding several bulk containers.
History[edit | edit source]
In 35 ABY, at least three VCX-100 light freighters including the Ghost were part of a fleet assembled by Lando Calrissian to assist the Resistance during the battle against the Sith Eternal forces over the planet Exegol.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canon appearances[edit | edit source]
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels: Saving the Phantom)
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels Ghost Story)
- Club Penguin Star Wars Rebels Takeover
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Rey Strikes Back"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Starships and Speeders
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- A New Dawn
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Call"
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Machine in the Ghost"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Mystery of Chopper Base"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion"
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "An Imperial Feast"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Chopper and Friends"
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker must occur in 35 ABY.