Based on the Ghost, the VCX-100 has sleeping quarters and perhaps even a galley. Its armament comprised a dorsal turret and a frontal-turret, the latter being controlled by a gunner in its seat or from the cockpit. The cargo bay and main entrance ramp of the VCX-100 was mostly located in the front of the freighter, below the forward-turret. VCX-100s also had a slot in between its main engines, into which a VCX-series auxiliary starfighter could dock. The VCX-100 was also outfitted with a magnetic cargo clamp on its ventral plating, capable of holding several bulk containers.
- Angry Birds Star Wars II
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels: Saving the Phantom)
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short (Rebels Ghost Story)
- Club Penguin Star Wars Rebels Takeover
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Mission to Mos Eisley"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Rey Strikes Back"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A New Dawn
- ↑ Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "The Call"
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "The Machine in the Ghost"
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "The Mystery of Chopper Base"
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion"