The VCX-series auxiliary starfighter, also known as an Auxiliary Shuttle or an Attack Shuttle, was a short-range starfighter that was attachable to the VCX-100 light freighter manufactured by Corellian Engineering Corporation. The rebels of Lothal used a modified type of this fighter during various situations when fighting against the Empire.
Behind the scenes
The wreck of a starship similar in appearance to a VCX-series auxiliary starfighter appears in Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious. However, whether it is in fact a VCX-series auxiliary starfighter remains unconfirmed.
Notes and references
- Ultimate Star Wars
- YT-1300 Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- Starships and Speeders
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars Rebels – "Out of Darkness"
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Chopper and Friends"
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit (Card: )
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fighter Flight"
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious