Vader's wayfinder was a Sith wayfinder that led to Exegol. Darth Vader held it at Fortress Vader on Mustafar. Decades later, the Alazmec of Winsit guarded it at the fortress ruins in Corvax Fen, but Vader's grandson, Kylo Ren, led an assault on the Sith cultists there to obtain the wayfinder, which he used to make his way to the Sith world of Exegol, where Vader's master, Darth Sidious, awaited alongside the Sith Eternal cult, preparing for the launch of their Final Order.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Indirect mention only) (DLC)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Vader's wayfinder)