Vaiken Spacedock was a massive space station built in orbit of a planet in the reconstituted Sith Empire during the Cold War. It was named after Grand Moff Odile Vaiken, the father of the Imperial Navy.
As befitting its namesake, Vaiken Spacedock was the main staging area of the Imperial Fleet, and was the main hub of transport shuttles bearing Imperial servants to the Imperial capital of Dromund Kaas, the Sith Academy on Korriban, or the port city of Jiguuna on Nal Hutta. As the Empire's primary military nexus, the station housed a Dark Council chamber of its own for purposes of military stratagem and governmental oversight.
The spacedock was protected by a standby fleet consisting of Harrower-class dreadnoughts, Terminus-class destroyers and Gage-class transports. Additionally, the Expeditionary Fleet was frequently stationed at Vaiken Spacedock.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught