- "The Valarians have recovered a leg of an AT-AT and have it at their depot in the mountains. I want you to remove its RX-8 modulator, analyze its circuitry and then transmit the information to me."
- ―Droma Ordo, to a spacer
Circa 1 ABY, it was infiltrated by a spacer to retrieve an RX-8 modulator from the leg of an AT-AT for Droma Ordo. Around the same time, Imperial Commander Barrezz and Rebel Captain Bastra dispatched agents to the Valarian Depot in order to search for an important cargo smuggled earlier from Tansarii Point Station. Shortly thereafter, Jabba the Hutt's supervisor droid EV-9D9 sent a spacer to infiltrate the Valarian Depot to retrieve droid disciplinary devices stolen by the Valarians. The spacer sliced a binary load lifter to load EV-9D9's cargo in a shuttle, and then killed the shuttle's pilot, Rando M'Kabe. The spacer finally reprogrammed the shuttle for an automated flight to Wayfar where the cargo was retrieved by EV-9D9.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Valarian Depot appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Quest: "Modulator Retrieval" on Tatooine
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Valarian Haul" on Tatooine
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Remodeling" on Tatooine