- "We have a phase connector, but it's in the back room and has already been sold to a mining colony on Valashar."
- ―Kazuda Xiono, to Teroj Kee
Valashar was a terrestrial astronomical object in the galaxy, known for mining. Some time around 34 ABY, a mining colony on Valashar ordered a phase connector from the Office of Acquisitions on the Colossus, a refueling platform on the planet Castilon. The Keteerian Teroj Kee attempted to steal the phase connector for the First Order, claiming that he was with the Mining Guild, and Kazuda Xiono, who had been working in Acquisitions, was forced to destroy the device.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars Resistance – "Dangerous Business"
- ↑ "The Core Problem," an episode of Star Wars Resistance set after "Dangerous Business," takes place shortly before the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY.
- ↑ Dangerous Business. DisneyABCPress.com. Archived from the original on January 15, 2019. Retrieved on December 20, 2018.