Vall Kumauri's flagship was a starship used by the warlord Vall Kumauri. When Kumauri's conquests of approximately 10,000 BBY led to a conflict between his empire and the Galactic Republic, the flagship participated in a battle between the two factions. Both the battle and Kumauri's flagship were eventually depicted in a fresco in a Kumauri Empire palace on an Outer Rim Territories moon.
Vall Kumauri's flagship was a starship used by Vall Kumauri, a warlord who lived during the Ductavis Era, a period of time lasting from approximately 11,000 BBY to 9000 BBY. Amassing a small fleet of new battleships he had designed and created, Kumauri conquered several dozen star systems around 10,000 BBY, giving rise to the Kumauri Empire. The Galactic Republic eventually engaged in a brief conflict with Kumauri's empire, and his flagship participated in a battle between the two powers. At some point, both the battle and the starship were depicted in a fresco in a Kumauri Empire palace on an Outer Rim Territories moon. Kumauri's empire was ultimately defeated by the Republic and imploded within a few years of the former's creation.
The civilization created by Kumauri had become almost forgotten by 3643 BBY, when the palace on the Outer Rim moon was discovered. An individual affiliated with one of the sides in the ongoing struggle between the Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire eventually sent a companion to explore the structure, and the latter discovered the fresco depicting Kumauri's flagship.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Archaeology Crew Skill mission: "The Palace of the Kumauri" establishes that Vall Kumauri's flagship participated in a battle between the Galactic Republic and the Kumauri Empire. The Essential Guide to Warfare dates Kumauri's conquests, which preceded the Galactic Republic–Kumauri Empire war, to around 10,000 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Archaeology Crew Skill mission: "The Palace of the Kumauri"
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 30 (TRA3, Tractor Beams)
- Per the reasoning here, Act I of Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place around 3643 BBY. Since players of The Old Republic can assign their companions on the mission "The Palace of the Kumauri" independently of the main class storyline at any point during the game, the mission must take place at some point around 3643 BBY.