- "Space station Valor, this is Colonel Meebur Gascon. Can anyone hear me?"
- ―Meebur Gascon
Valor was a space station based in the Carida system orbiting the planet Carida during the Clone Wars. It housed the Republic strategy conference, where high-ranking officers in the Grand Army of the Republic, including the Jedi High Council, met to discuss the ongoing war.
History[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars, the starbase hosted a Republic Navy strategy conference. During the conference, the space station was targeted by the Confederacy of Independent Systems, who filled a derelict Republic Venator-class Star Destroyer with explosive rhydonium and sent the ship through hyperspace to destroy the station, with the intent of additionally eliminating a large number of Republic Naval forces and leadership. The members of D-Squad, a covert droid Republic Military unit led by Colonel Meebur Gascon, found themselves on board the deserted cruiser after traveling from the planet Abafar, but managed to prematurely detonate the explosives, saving many Republic lives.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 73 (Secrets of Spaceflight: Space Stations – Clone Wars Era)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Databank A-Z: Cosians–Dagobah)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Databank A-Z: GA-97–Geonosis)
- Star Wars: Armada – Venator-class Star Destroyer Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)