- "…the only person ever to put me behind bars!"
Sage left her home planet of Alderaan at fifteen to become a starfighter pilot. She served for a time with the Naboo Royal Security Forces, but left in disgust after her attempts to get the Naboo to increase their weak defenses were rebuffed. As she grew older, Sage became a mercenary and took a job as a "troubleshooter" for the Trade Federation, testing the abilities of new Trade Federation equipment. It was around this time that she contracted a rogue Xi Char Engineer to create the Guardian Mantis. She was also successful in obtaining the bomber of the Feeorin pirate, Nym.
While testing the Scarab craft, she intercepted an incriminating transmission sent to the Trade Federation. The federation then attempted to have her terminated. She soon teamed up with Bravo Pilot Rhys Dallows and Nym to stop the Federation's invasion of Naboo.
Following the battle, Sage accepted a pardon from the Galactic Senate and a position in the Royal Naboo Security Forces. In 24 BBY, at the request of Queen Padmé Amidala, she put together a compilation of information on Nym to be sent to Jedi Master Adi Gallia.
Two years later, Sage reunited with Nym in time to assist the Lok Revenants reclaim their base on Lok from Trade Federation forces under Cavik Toth's command. Following that battle, Sage departed to track down Reti, last seen fleeing the bounty hunter Jango Fett to regions unknown.
Behind the scenes
- "Single Cell"—Star Wars Tales 7 (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Starfighter (First appearance)
- Starfighter: Crossbones 1 (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "Pushing the Limits of the Star Wars Universe"—Star Wars Insider 50
- Star Wars Starfighter: Starfighter Aces"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- Starfighter: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- "Gamescape"—Star Wars Insider 53
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy of Intrigue