Human colonists from the planet Salliche came to Varonat 250 BBY, founding the settlements of Tropis-on-Varonat and Edgefields-on-Varonat. These settlements never grew to more than a few thousand people, however.
After the Battle of Endor, several Krish under Gamgalon discovered that the fermented juice of Morodin-fertilized aleudrupe berries could be used in place of tibanna gas in blasters. They covered their operation with a Morodin-hunting safari, but the smuggler Talon Karrde, investigating the operation, wound up destroying it within a few years.
- Republic 62: No Man's Land
- "First Contact"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1 (First appearance)
- N.R.I. Reports (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- Alien Encounters
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 5 (BES1, Bespin)
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas