- "My boy, I made Snoke."
- ―Darth Sidious
A vat was a large container that could hold or preserve large objects like clones. In 35 ABY, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren travelled to the planet Exegol in order to locate and kill the resurrected Darth Sidious. Palpatine told Kylo Ren that he made Snoke, after which Kylo Ren walked by a vat that was holding clones of Snoke floating in natural liquid.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
A vat first appeared in the 2019 film Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker but the vat is first identified in The Star Wars Book written by Pablo Hidalgo, Cole Horton, and Dan Zehr. The book was released on October 20, 2020 in the U.S.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Darth Vader 11
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel audiobook
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Star Wars Book (First identified as vat)
- (Picture only)