Veamon was a gray-eyed member of a blue-skinned humanoid species that worked as a scout during the reign of the New Republic during the years 5 and 10 ABY. Veamon wore dark-colored clothing, including a jacket with a red patch on the front-left side. Veamon also wore a large black pauldron on the right shoulder. As a scout, Veamon carried weapons such as a Bryar pistol and an E-11 blaster rifle.
Behind the scenesEdit
Veamon first appeared in the 1997 computer game Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II as a character who only appeared in the game's multiplayer addition as a playable character model. Veamon appeared again in Jedi Knight's 1998 expansion pack, Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith. Mysteries of the Sith introduced "multiplayer personalities," a form of character creation that put different character models under different professions, with each profession having their own set of starting weapons for a match. In the game, Veamon was categorized as a scout. Veamon's species and gender were never specified in the character's appearances.
Although Veamon had blue colored skin, the character model had light-colored hands. While all multiplayer player models shared a right hand due to the in-game models used for displaying a held weapon, Veamon's left hand was also light-skin colored. Whether or not Veamon had light-colored hands or if the character was merely wearing gloves cannot be definitively determined from the games.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology places the events of Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II during the year 5 ABY.
- ↑ The opening crawl of Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith states that the game's events take place five years after the events of Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. The New Essential Chronology places the events of Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II as taking place during the year 5 ABY. Using simple addition, Mysteries of the Sith can be determined to take place during the year 10 ABY.