- "It looks like some kind of primate. A veermok, or close to it. But they're native to Naboo, what's it doing here?"
- ―Milo Graf
Biology and appearance[edit | edit source]
Veermoks were a non-sentient species of carnivorous primates that possessed a broad upper torso, long and powerful arms, but comparatively thin hind limbs. They had three-fingered paws tipped in jagged white claws, and a dog-like muzzle containing razor-sharp teeth. Their back and arms were covered in dark brown, woolly fur, but their lower anatomy was hairless. A single specimen had the strength of ten humans.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- "Are they aggressive?"
- ―Lina and Milo Graf
Living in swamps and moist woodlands, veermoks were arboreal creatures. They were also solitary creatures, spending a majority of their lives without others of their kind, and highly aggressive.
History[edit | edit source]
Veermoks in the galaxy[edit | edit source]
A very distinct subspecies lived on Eriadu, a world of the Outer Rim Territories that was practically galactic neighbors with Naboo. That subspecies differred from the more ordinary veermok both in appearance and social behavior.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Queen's Shadow (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Nest (First pictured)
- Tarkin (First appearance)
- "TK-462"—Star Wars Insider 166 (Mentioned only)
- "Of MSE-6 and Men"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 7 (Appears as a corpse) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars 8 (Head only)