- "Oh, this was years before you were born, kid! That place was full of all kinds of resources! We would have made a killing were it not for those danged apes! They just came by one day and killed everyone, then made it their new home. It still burns me to this day!"
- ―A commoner, to a spacer
The Veermok Cave was a cave nestled within the Gallo Mountains near Dee'ja Peak on Naboo. During the last decades of the Old Republic, the cave was an ore mine operated by the Jandosan Mines. However, all mining activities were stopped when a pack of giant veermoks overtook the cave. By the time of the Battle of Yavin, the veermoks still lived in the abandoned mine. The Mon Calamari scientist Ronin Lightrunner who studied the veermoks once gave a spacer the coordinates to the cave.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars Galaxies: Am Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide