Vehicle commanders were Imperial Army and First Order commanders who oversaw the operation of military vehicles. In AT-AT walkers, they were positioned behind the pilots inside the cockpit, where they manned the walker's targeting scope and issued orders to the drivers. In TX-225 GAVw "Occupier" combat assault tanks and TX-130 Saber-class fighter tanks, specialized Imperial combat assault tank commanders oversaw their pilots.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels – "Relics of the Old Republic"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Jedi Night"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Doctor Aphra 3
- Star Wars: Commander
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Costumes: The Original Trilogy
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections (First identified as vehicle commander)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Collapse of the Republic
- Starships and Speeders