Like many other henchmen of Jabba the Hutt, Tezeri was also plotting to kill his master. He planned to do so using remotely controlled seekers set to trap the Hutt upon his return from the Great Pit of Carkoon, but his plans were cut short, as he was knocked off a Bantha-II cargo skiff by Luke Skywalker, and became the sarlacc's first victim during the skirmish resulting from Skywalker's execution escape.
Behind the scenesEdit
Velken Tezeri was played by an uncredited performer in the 1983 film Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, the final installment of the Star Wars original trilogy. Tezeri wears what resembles a Jack, a boiled leather tunic worn by medieval crossbowmen and foot-soldiers.[source?]
- "Fortune, Fate, and the Natural History of the Sarlacc"—Star Wars Tales 6 (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 2: The Emperor Commands
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Velken Tezeri) (First identified as Velken Tezeri)
- Galaxy of Intrigue (Picture only)