The Vendusii sector was a space sector located in the Trailing Sectors region of the galaxy's Mid Rim. By the year 0 ABY, the Vendusii sector bordered the Lambda sector Coreward, and the Herdessa and Daimar sectors spinward, while sharing the trailing border with the Far Xandil and Ryndellian sectors. Together with the Daimar and Ryndellian sectors, the Vendusii sector formed the Mid Rim's Rimward border, neighboring the Cadavine, Kibilini, and Karthakk sectors of the Outer Rim.
The Vendusii sector contained the Haluria system, home to the creatures known as Halurian ice-boars, as well as the Vendusii system, the origin point of the Vendusii Crystal mineral. The Llanic Spice Run hyperlane passed through the sector close to its border with the Daimar sector.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Vendusii sector was established in the StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas. The sector was depicted on a map designed by Modi and published in the 2012 StarWars.com article The Essential Atlas Extra: Sectors of the Mid Rim.
- (First mentioned)
- (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 sector in the Mid Rim, between the hyperlanes The Essential Atlas identifies as the Duros Space Run, the Triellus Trade Route, and the Llanic Spice Run. The Essential Atlas also places that part of the Mid Rim in the Trailing Sectors region. places the Vendusii
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 hyperlane running through the Vendusii sector, which The Essential Atlas identifies as the Llanic Spice Run. depicts a
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. This article treats the Haluria system as the location of one such homeworld with regard to the Halurian ice-boar species. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ Heroes & Rogues
- ↑ Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. Given this principle, this article makes a similar basic assumption for the Vendusii Crystal in relation to the Vendusii system. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."