- "My noble colleagues, less than an hour ago, an assassination attempt was made against my life. One of my bodyguards and six others were ruthlessly and senselessly murdered."
- ―Padmé Amidala, before the Galactic Senate
In 22 BBY, Amidala was en route to the Galactic Senate for the vote on the Military Creation Act, which she was firmly opposed to. Versé accompanied her fellow handmaiden, Cordé, to Coruscant while the latter was impersonating Amidala and their mistress was posing as a starfighter pilot flying escort for the Naboo Royal Cruiser. Upon their arrival, Versé, Cordé, and five Naboo guards were killed in the assassination attempt meant for Amidala, courtesy of bounty hunter Zam Wesell.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones novelization (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones unabridged audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones 1 comic (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones junior novel (Indirect mention only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones: The Visual Dictionary (Picture only)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary (Picture only)
- Star Wars Fandex Deluxe Edition
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 28