- "Remember—peace is a lie."
- ―Veshta, to a Sith Warrior
Veshta was a Human female Sith Warrior who was part of the reconstituted Sith Empire during the Cold War against the Galactic Republic. She helped guard one of the entrances to the Sith Lord Ajunta Pall's tomb on the planet Korriban around the year 3643 BBY.
- "No Jedi will be able to stand against you."
- ―Veshta, to a Sith acolyte
A Human female, Veshta was a Sith Warrior affiliated with the Sith Empire during the Cold War, a period of unrest between the Empire and the Galactic Republic. Around the year 3643 BBY, she was on the planet Korriban guarding one of the entrances to the tomb of the Sith Lord Ajunta Pall with a Sith Inquisitor named Gesen, an Imperial soldier sergeant named Cormun, and Cormun's troops. She also provided training to Sith Acolytes learning to be Sith Warriors at the nearby Sith Academy.
While in the tomb, Veshta spoke with an acolyte, against whom she believed no Jedi would be able to stand. She encouraged the acolyte's pursuit of power and reminded the individual of a portion of the Sith Code.
Personality and traitsEdit
- "You desire more power? Good."
- ―Veshta, speaking to an acolyte
Behind the scenesEdit
Veshta first appears in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a 2011 MMORPG produced by BioWare. She is a trainer for Sith Warriors on the planet Korriban, and she has the same dialogue as other Sith Warrior trainers. The player is not required to speak with her. Although her name is not mentioned, Veshta's location as a Sith Warrior trainer is identified on the maps of Korriban in the Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, a book released at the same time as the game.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide (Indirect mention only)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: The Old Republic
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide