- "Sandewar Mandewar. Leader of the Vex crusade, who—"
- ―"Lopset Yas," to Chelli Lona Aphra
The Vex crusade was an alleged organization led by an alien named Sandewar Mandewar. When the notorious doctor and smuggler Cornelius Evazan pretended to demonstrate his shape-shifting abilities to the rogue archaeologist Chelli Aphra while disguised under the alias "Lopset Yas" sometime between 0 ABY and 3 ABY, he changed into his depiction of Mandewar. Evazan further mentioned that the supposed alien held the position as leader of the Vex crusade.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Vex crusade was mentioned in the comic Doctor Aphra 21, written by Si Spurrier and published by Marvel Comics on June 27, 2018. Due to the capitalization of speech in the comic, it is not known whether "crusade" is capitalized or not.
- Doctor Aphra 21 (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Doctor Aphra 21
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Doctor Aphra 25
- ↑ The events of Doctor Aphra 21 take place after the Battle of Yavin, which marks the beginning of 0 ABY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Additionally, the rebel base on Hoth is still intact during the events of Doctor Aphra 40, which takes place after Doctor Aphra 21. Since Galactic Atlas also places the destruction of the base in 3 ABY, the events of Doctor Aphra 21, where the Vex crusade in mentioned, must have taken place sometime between 0 ABY and 3 ABY.