Vice Admiral was a rank in many navies. Vice Admirals were superior to Rear Admirals, but inferior to the rank of Admiral. Examples of Vice Admirals include Thrawn and Gilad Pellaeon, the former previous to his promotion to Grand Admiral.
Within the Imperial Navy, Vice Admirals held a position of Fleet Admiral when they were in charge of a fleet, a position of systems admiral (also known as commodore) when they commanded a systems force or a position of commander when they were in charge of a squadron. Vice Admiral ranked above Rear Admiral, and below Admiral.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
- "Mist Encounter"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 7 (Mentioned only)
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: TIE Fighter
- Shield of Lies
- Vision of the Future
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- The Dark Forces Saga
- The Far Orbit Project
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and referencesEdit
- Vice Admiral on Wikipedia