A Viceprex was a part of the power structure of the Corporate Sector Authority, coming beneath the Direx Board. Unlike the members of that Board, everyone at the Viceprex level and below was an employee of the Corporate Sector Authority itself, rather than an employee of one of its sponsoring corporations.
There were three levels of Viceprex. An Executive Viceprex administered a division of the Authority. A Viceprex ran a subdivision of one of these divisions, and an Assistant-Viceprex was in charge of a smaller section of a division or a particular division facility.
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Gamemaster Toolkit: Live-Action Adventures
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- Hero's Guide Web Enhancement #1
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Hirken, Viceprex Mirkovig entry)
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Suns of Fortune
- Strongholds of Resistance