- "Let us take a moment to honor the lost souls of Alderaan. To honor Viceroy Bail Organa and Queen Breha Organa."
- ―Leia Organa
Viceroy was a title that existed in various cultures throughout the galaxy. In the Trade Federation, a wealthy commerce guild ruled by Neimoidians, that title was borne by the organization's leader. On the planet of Alderaan, an individual bearing the titles of Viceroy and First Chairman occupied high responsibilities. By 2 BBY, Gar Saxon was the Imperial Viceroy of Mandalore, a planet under occupation of the Galactic Empire at the time.
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Zander's Joyride" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Exit from Endor" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Crisis on Coruscant" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- ; image #6 (of 29)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Princess Leia, Part I
- ↑ Aftermath: Empire's End
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars Rebels – "Imperial Super Commandos"
- ↑ Star Wars: Card Trader
- ↑ Dawn of Rebellion dates the events of Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow seventeen years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY; therefore, the events of Steps Into Shadow must take place in 2 BBY. According to Star Wars: On the Front Lines, Mon Mothma's denunciation of the Galactic Empire and the Declaration of the Rebel Alliance take place 2 years before the Battle of Yavin or 2 BBY. As "Imperial Super Commandos" is set between Steps Into Shadow and "Secret Cargo," the events of the episode must also take place in 2 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Out of Darkness"