The Vigilant was a Flesh Raider from the planet Tython that had been biologically altered to become the living security system for CZ-198, a research facility for Czerka Corporation, at the orders of Special Executive Rasmus Blys. Grown to over half a dozen meters tall and given extensive cybernetic enhancements, including hardwiring its brain into the security systems of CZ-198, the Vigilant was installed as the facility's protector. However, the Vigilant was ultimately killed during an incursion into the facility as CZ-198's power core threatened to explode.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Vigilant"
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.3: Titans of Industry can be placed in approximately 3639 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Flashpoint: "Czerka Core Meltdown"