Virujansi was a planet in the galaxy. It was ruled by the Virujansi council, supported by the Rarified Air Cavalry planetary defense force, until the Galactic Empire arrived and replaced the council's rule with an Imperial governor. The members of the Air Cavalry were given the opportunity to join the Imperial Navy, but some pilots like Antoc Merrick and Garven Dreis, chose instead to join the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War.
Behind the scenesEdit
Virujansi was first mentioned in the Star Wars Legends novelisation of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which was released in 1976 and written by Alan Dean Foster. The world was confirmed to be canon by the reference book Ultimate Star Wars, which was released in 2015.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Starfighters Owners' Workshop Manual