- "Lord Maul, I am Brother Viscus. Mother Talzin sent us to aid you."
"Nightbrothers. Pure warriors. Mother has chosen well."
- ―Viscus and Darth Maul, just before the battle on Ord Mantell
Brother Viscus was a male Dathomirian Nightbrother who lived during the Clone Wars. He lived in the Nightbrother village on Dathomir, where he supervised the tournament in which Asajj Ventress tested Nightbrothers to determine who was worthy of becoming her apprentice. Shortly thereafter, he and the Nightbrothers attacked Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker when they went to the village looking for information about Savage Opress, who had been chosen as Ventress' apprentice and had killed Jedi. After the brief engagement, Viscus pointed the two Jedi towards Mother Talzin and allowed them to leave in peace.
Viscus and a team of Nightbrothers were later sent to Ord Mantell by Mother Talzin to assist Darth Maul and his Shadow Collective, who were preparing a trap to capture Count Dooku and General Grievous of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The Nightbrothers arrived just as the battle began. Viscus and the Nightbrothers fought against Dooku himself. Many were killed by Dooku and Viscus himself was badly injured during the battle, but saved from death due to the intervention of Maul's allies, who captured the Sith Lord.
Viscus later greeted Maul when the latter arrived at the Nightbrothers' village with the captive Count Dooku and brought them to the heart of Mother Talzin's power. As Talzin drained Dooku's life force, Viscus left with the remaining Nightbrothers to prepare her bedchambers, as he feared the process would weaken her.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Monster" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Witches of the Mist"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Two
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir, Part Four
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Three
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 149
- Ultimate Star Wars