A vocalizer mask or electronic mask was a translation device worn over one's face by species incapable of speaking Galactic Basic or other languages widely spoken in the Galaxy.
Similarly, electronic masks worn by the Qieg approximated the Human voicebox and reproduced the vocal ranges, allowing them to communicate with Humans as their own language was a series of chirps and clicks, augmented by body language.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Shadow Games
- Riders of the Maelstrom
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- "Lan Barell"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1