- «Search the freighter.»
«Search the freighter.»
- ―Qin-Fee gives orders to Li-Thrull, who repeats them[src]
Volzang Li-Thrull was a human male from the planet Nar Kanji who served as a member of the criminal Kanjiklub gang around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. He accompanied the gang's leader, Tasu Leech, and several other members in boarding the Baleen-class heavy freighter Eravana in order to reclaim 50,000 credits owed to the Kanjiklub by the vessel's owner, the smuggler Han Solo.
Volzang Li-Thrull was born on the planet Nar Kanji. He became a member of Tasu Leech's criminal gang Kanjiklub around thirty years following the Battle of Endor. At some point, the Corellian smuggler Han Solo got into debt with Kanjiklub, owing them 50,000 credits.
In 34 ABY, Li-Thrull accompanied Leech and the other Kanjiklub members to Solo's vessel the Baleen-class heavy freighter Eravana to reclaim the 50,000 credits that Solo owed them. The Kanjiklub arrived in the freighter's airlock shortly after their rivals, the Guavian Death Gang, whom Solo also owed money, and the smuggler found himself trapped between the two groups. As Leech and Bala-Tik, frontman for the Death Squad, argued with Solo, the scavenger Rey and the former First Order stormtrooper Finn, whom Solo had recently brought aboard, accidentally released three rathtars that were being kept on the ship. The creatures immediately attacked the two criminal groups, and in the ensuing chaos, Li-Thrull was eaten by the rathtars along with several of his comrades while Solo and his companions managed to escape the creatures on board the Millennium Falcon.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Volzang Li-Thrull first appeared in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in North America on December 18, 2015. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. He was portrayed by Alvin Chen in the film, but did not receive credit.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- The Force Awakens, Part II
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Volzang Li-Thrull)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z