Centuries before 19 BBY, Vorusku served as residence for the Kaminoan Jedi Kina Ha. During Ha's stay there, she experienced a vision of the future in which an army of clone soldiers would be created for the dark side of the Force on Ha's homeworld of Kamino. The vision haunted the Jedi, causing her to return to Kamino.
Following the Trade Federation invasion of the planet Naboo in 32 BBY, the Vorusku crimelord Jalla Spree began to supply the Blue Star Pirates with advanced weaponry. One of the pirates, who was in a hidden cove on a jungle planet around that time, had a datacard originating from the Hyperdrive Cantina on Vorusku.
A group of individuals tasked by the Galactic Republic's Office of the Supreme Chancellor to find out the Blue Star Pirates' supplier followed a lead to Vorusku and eventually discovered Spree's role in supplying the pirates.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Invasion of Theed Adventure Game Rulebook
- ↑ In Imperial Commando: 501st, Kina Ha states that, centuries before the events of the novel, she had a vision depicting the creation of a Kaminoan clone army for the dark side of the Force. Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds states Ha had that vision while living on Vorusku, which means she lived on that planet centuries before the events of Imperial Commando: 501st, which The Essential Reader's Companion dates to 19 BBY.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- ↑ Imperial Commando: 501st
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The Essential Atlas