Voss-Ka was the mountaintop capital city of the Voss, a species native to the planet of the same name. The city was fortified and defended by commandos and Voss Mystics against the attacks of the Gormak, who viewed the Voss as an abomination. The city housed the Tower of Prophecy, as well as the embassies of the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic, established after the failed conquest attempt by the empire.
The Voss were said to be great lovers of art who had developed a distinct style had been in existence for thousands of years circa 3653 BBY. The architecture of Voss-Ka followed this distinctive style.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The city of Voss-Ka was first mentioned on the Star Wars: The Old Republic media website with the announcement of the planet Voss. The name of the settlement was provided along with a screenshot of the city in-game.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First mentioned)
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia