- "If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."
- ―Queen Padmé Amidala
A Vote of No Confidence was a voting process in the Senate of the Galactic Republic, in which senators removed the Supreme Chancellor from office due to a lack of majority support. The Senate's Ethics Committee could force a Vote of No Confidence against fellow senators following an ethics investigation and censure. In 32 BBY, Chancellor Finis Valorum was voted out of office after his administration was publicly denounced by Queen Padmé Amidala, who found Valorum's response to the Trade Federation's invasion of Naboo inadequate. The Senate ultimately replaced Valorum with Sheev Palpatine of Naboo.
- Queen's Peril (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- The Phantom Menace Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Queen's Shadow (Indirect mention only)
- Queen's Shadow audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Rise of the Separatists
- Star Wars Bust Collection 1 (Star Wars Universe: Darth Vader)