- "Today I caught her in a heated argument with my Padawan!"
- ―Vrook Lamar to Vandar Tokare, in a conversation recorded by a protocol droid regarding an argument between Meetra Surik and Lamar's Padawan
A Padawan was apprenticed to Jedi Master Vrook Lamar prior to the Mandalorian Wars. During the learner's tutelage under Lamar, the Jedi Padawan had an argument with fellow student Meetra Surik, which caused Lamar to urge Surik's Jedi Master to punish her.
Biography[edit | edit source]
A Padawan learned the ways of the Jedi Order under Jedi Master Vrook Lamar in the time period before the Mandalorian Wars, a galaxy-spanning conflict between the Galactic Republic and Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders. While the Padawan was at the Jedi Enclave on the planet Dantooine, the student engaged in an intense debate with fellow Padawan Meetra Surik. As a result, Lamar sought to have Surik's Master discipline her, but the Jedi refused. After this, Lamar brought the issue up to Master Vandar Tokare, who also refused to take any action.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- In Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, when Surik fixes the battered protocol droid on Dantooine after disembarking the Ebon Hawk, it reveals a holovid of Masters Vandar Tokare and Vrook Lamar, in which Lamar mentions his Padawan.
- The character of the Jedi Exile, the protagonist of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, was later confirmed to have been known as Meetra Surik in the novel The Old Republic: Revan.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords